Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm HOME!

I'm back in AZ, back in the heat...(how did I ever live like this?) and back to reality. It's kind of weird not to have people around that want to just play all day. I go back to work on Monday and then a week from Monday I start summer school. Play time is over for me. I made a lot of awesome friends that I know I'll stay in touch with... and got a decent tan. I'm very happy I went but its nice to be back in Mesa with my family and friends.


And contrary to Abbie's blog, I'm not looking to move out just yet. My bed was so amazing to sleep in last night and my shower actually got all the shampoo out of my hair.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Since your home, hopefully you can make it to the last girl's night before my baby comes!

Macey said...

Welcome back to AZ-at least you can keep your tan strong having that pool so close-Sophie is probably your closest competition when it comes to Summer tans.