Monday, June 04, 2007

Dole Makes the Best Pineapples

Today we were planning on going on a hike but the rain did not stop all day long. In the morning it was coming down really hard but then through out the day it was usually just a light mist of rain but very constant. So instead we ended up going to the Dole Pineapple Plantation. There's not much to do here but see how pineapples grow and shop for things that say "Dole" on them. We always make it fun though with photo opps. Then before the sun went down we went over to Pounders Beach so a few people could do some body surfing and buggy boarding.
This picture is a kid I met here named Cory, I found out that he served in the same mission as my friend Jonny Barnes... its definitely a small world isn't it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I believe you meant boogie boarding, not buggy boarding, if I am wrong you must tell us all about this new sport.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I really want pineapple right about now.