Monday, February 23, 2009

Open to the Public

My blog is officially not on private anymore. I went through and deleted any incriminating posts that had gotten me in trouble with my work a few years ago. I learned my lesson and its time to move on with life.

In other news, Ben and I are in the market to buy a new truck... and by new I don't really mean new... just new to us. The truck he is driving right now belongs to his parents and will soon be driven by his little brother Sam who returns from his mission at the end of April. If you know of any good deals please let us know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is a white Chevyh truck at 3 fountains for $0 obo if you pick up the insurance and maintenance.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i was pretty sure that your name was cathy. what's this "susan" business?