Monday, September 29, 2008

18 More Days!

Sometimes I feel like there's not enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished that I need to. If my body didn't rely so much on sleep I think I could manage but as for right now... I'M STRESSED!!! I think I've been focusing too much on wedding plans that my school work has been getting the minimum attention and its starting to affect me. People keep asking if I need help with wedding plans and I do appreciate it and really everyone has been more than helpful but now if you could just read a few text books and take some tests or quizzes that would take the biggest load off my shoulders. Thanks

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm sorry, I cannot help you there. I'm barely getting by with my own schoolwork and I hate it and it's stressing me out! Hey, good luck. haha! :)