Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wish me Luck!

I'm finally going in to get my wisdom teeth out today at 2. I've been putting it off for a while with the excuse that I couldn't afford to take the time off. So now that its summer and the weekend and my teeth are starting to bother me, I think its about time. It kind of happened all of the sudden though, so I don't have much time to prepare. I called the dental office yesterday at 11:45 after I got home from school to set up a consultation and the receptionist said "Can you be here at 12?" So I called work and told them I would be late and went down to their office. Then after an x-ray the doctor said he had a cancelation for today (thursday) and they could fit me in at 2. So here I am, I haven't eaten since dinner last night and will probably only be on soft foods for the next day or so.

Can anyone recommend any good movies or stay at home activities?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Good luck Chipmunk!!! Wish I was there to give you some ice cream or something! I loff-a you!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I hope you only have to eat soft foods for a few days...I had to for 2 weeks haha.

Hmm...you should read Harry Potter

Leslie said...

have steph bring over some of her magazines.
she has like, a billion.